12 Weird Things That Cat Owners Think Are The Norm
7. Holding your cat up to the mirror and trying to get them to recognise themselves.
This never works.
8. Putting up with being violently attacked on a regular basis.
And convincing yourself that this is a sign of love, or that they definitely did it by mistake.
9. Compromising your sleeping position so as to not disturb your cat who sleeps for 18 hours a day anyway.
If you upset your cat it feels like they may decide to never show you any affection ever again.
10. Being mildly amused when you and your cat go to the toilet at the same time.
And apologizing to your cat for disturbing their privacy.
11. Spending hours of your life standing in open doorways trying to reason with your cat to make a decision.
Cats just love a threshold.
12. Loving a very annoying, extremely destructive, snooty ball of fluff more than most humans.
How could you not?
If you’re a cat owner, you’re probably hysterically laughing right now, saying, “omg, soon true..”. Share with friends!
(h/t: Buzzfeed )