10+ Times Hoomans Wanted Cats And Dogs To Live Together, But It Didn’t Quite Pan Out
Most of us like cats, some of us like dogs and there are those that love both. If you are the later then you try to hope for the best when you want to have both a cat and a dog. Although there’s a stereotype of cats and dogs hating each other, with a little bit of luck and some very careful introductions the two can and do live together in relative harmony.
The photos below give us a glimpse into a few times when felines and canines had their natural instincts take over and fought like…well cats and dogs. We can brush it up to sibling rivalry and deep inside their hearts they love each other 😉 Do you or would you have both cats and dogs together as pets?
1. The expressions on the dog´s face is priceless
2. “Before And After My Dog Realizes I’m In The Room”
3. This Kitten Don’t Mess Around
4. “I hate how dogs just love everything.”
5. Kittens of the Corn.
6. Love the dogs paw & the cat’s persistence
7. Hooman… Help…
8. When your owner says to the dog: “Who’s a good boy”
9. The dog looks like a potted plant!
10. It’s the parent zone: become a zombie when the kids are fighting!