Cats Who Love To Break Into Houses…Dollhouses…Little Kids Beware :)
Now, that the holidays have come to a close, and little kids everywhere have received their new toys (specifically those who received dollhouses), you may want to keep an eye on your cat. You see, cats have this thing about breaking into houses. Dollhouses specifically. They enjoy taking naps in the confined living room space of your child’s dollhouse, and snacking on tiny fake fixtures and furniture 🙂 So, keep an eye out, your dollhouse could be next….
1. “Okay … the brochure made it seem like it would be larger.”
2. “RRAAAAWR, ALL FEAR GIANT KITTEN!”
3. “I am SO OVER Doric columns!!”
4. “Hmm. I wonder where they keep the treats in here?”
5. “Sorry, Barbie. This is MY bed, now.”
6. “Hello. Welcome to my balcony.”