21 Annoying Things Cats Take Pride In
Sure, cats are super adorable. They’re cuddly, loving, and warm your heart with those big glistening eyes. But, they also have their “moments”, where they seem to go out of their way to “challenge” us. Or to state it bluntly, when they go out of their way to be little jerks. And, they do it a lot more than once. And, there’s no singling one or two cats out. This is all cats. It’s just in their species. They take pride in making our living a little more difficult at times….and they know they’re good at it…
1. Meowing when you’re asleep.
They’ll start with a little “mow?” And then crescendo to a “YYYOOOOWWEELLMMWMWWOOOWWWWW.” Such musical talent.
2. Knocking things off surfaces, especially when you’re asleep.
If they’re valuable or if they fall on you, it’s extra enjoyable for the lil’ kitties.
3. Destroying your furniture.
You might buy them a scratching post, but somehow your sofa always seems preferable.
4. Standing directly in front of the TV during crucial plot points.
Cats secretly just want to be constantly admired with all the attention on them.
5. Sleeping on your laptop when you’re trying to work.
It’s totally adorable and an absolute honour, but it still counts as dickish because it’s probably held you back in life.
6. Sitting on the one thing you need right now.
If you’re looking for anything always make sure you check under the cat.
7. Trying to eat your feet.
Don’t get a cat if you really enjoy having your feet peeking out the covers at night.
8. Completely ignoring your presence.
Especially when you’ve been away and you’ve been looking forward to a snuggle, but instead they’re really interested in the wall.
9. Getting in any suitcase as soon as you open it.
OK, this is adorable, but also very impractical.
10. Showing you their belly and there being a 50% chance it’s just a trick and they’re going to eat your hand.