20 Cats Living And Loving Their Convenience Store Shenanigans
In NYC, there are “bodegas”, or convenience stores in all corners. They’re friendly places with good snacks, drinks, and basically everything else you’d need to be comfortable in a good mood. So, of course all the cats that are homeless around the city, love to hang out in there. And, for the most part, the convenience store managers welcome them with open arms. So, the cats come in, and hang out all day. But, they do get into some shenanigans while they’re there, to say the least.
1. I’m just watching the beer.
2. Shh! Don’t tell the health department.
3. Hello is there any cheese for cats here?
4. Am I a potato chip too?
5. The ATM fee is $3 and my fee is $5.
6. I can fit, I swear.
7. This is my alone place. Please leave.
8. If I see you chillen, you’re out!
9. I’m not looking at your PIN, I promise.
10. Watermelon patrol is on the case!