20 Big Cats Who Think They’re Little Cats
The only thing better than little cats are big cats! Wild cats aren’t much different than your average house cat aside from the size. Cougars are the largest cats capable of purring and any cat larger communicate in their own special way. Tigers for example make sounds called ‘chuffing’ and if you’ve never heard it, it’s cuteness overload. While we don’t recommend going out in the wild and petting all the cats you see, these big wild cats are still playful and lovable. When it comes to boxes, toilet paper, and catnip, big cats fall for it all the same and the rule of ‘if it fits, i sit’ definitely still applies.
1. Just trying to squeeze into this tiny box
2. If it fits…I sits
3. Big cats enjoy chasing a laser just as much as your kitty
4. Big cats like catnip too
5. Taking in the sunshine
6. Just guy just “lion” around
7. Well, it fits…
8. Can you handle the cuteness?
9. Who says big cats don’t enjoy playing with toilet paper rolls like house cats?
10. Just taking a kitten nap