19 Cats Who Prove That All Cat Stereotypes Are Wrong
Think you know cats well? Think again. If you’re a true cat fanatic, lover, whatever it may be, then you know that half the cat stereotypes out there are untrue. Cats at home, outdoors, under their human’s care, is full of unexpected surprises daily. And guess what? Not one of those surprises is a bad one 🙂
1. Who says that dogs and cats can’t be the very best of friends?
2. Or that all cats have to hunt birds?
3. In fact, all this cat wants is to be a bird!
4. This cat doesn’t give a damn about stereotypes. She knows that baths are relaxing and plans to enjoy them, thank you very much.
5. Anyone who says that cats look evil hasn’t seen this beauty.
6. Long walks outside, are not for cats.
7. Cats are supposed to be lazy and sleep all day? Yeah, right.
8. There are some cats who enjoy a good adventure with their human as much as any dog does.
9. And the same goes for car rides!
10. “I is not a cat. I is an Angry Bird.”