18 Cats Who Are Definitely Not Trying To Be The Baby…Too Funny!
When you’re getting ready to have a baby, or have a new baby in a home with a cat, it could be a little challenging. It’s no secret that cats adore attention, and when a little someone else comes into the picture, they may feel a little jealous. And how cats manifest that jealousy, will have you laughing to say the least. No one can steal THEIR show….oh so they think….
1. “Don’t be ridiculous. I just happen to fit purrfectly in this chair.”
2. “I’m only here to support your mission to buy me more treats.”
3. “I wanted to stare at the floating birds above me. Isn’t that what cats do?”
4. “What do you mean? You were expecting someone else?”
5. “I heard that this was the place to be for dinner. So I’m here.”
6. “Can’t I get a moment of privacy? Please?”
7. “Where else am I supposed to hide from the dog?”
8. “I … I was just testing these sheets for you. Don’t worry — they’re good.”
9. “I don’t know what you’re saying. Doesn’t everyone sit this way?”