15 Pictures That Prove Cats Have A Built In Alarm System
If you’re a cat owner, you know the struggle that it is some mornings. Especially the mornings you can afford to actually sleep in. They must like to torture owners who are tired and have days off, or time off. No need for a noisy alarm clock. Cats will wake you up before sunrise, no problem at all. And, their wake up methods are…..well…let’s say a bit unconventional. But, strangely enough, it just makes us love them more. Who doesn’t like a sparky personality?
1. Who doesn’t like to wake up to a nose nudge?
2. You can literally feel their presence watching over you.
3. If not their presence, then their adorable taps.
4. Some will actually flop their whole body down.
5. Some make their very own little nest.
6. They are actually kind of creepy.
7. Especially when their eyes begin glowing.
8. All they really want is to love you.
9. In their weird and odd little ways.
10. But also, they also probably want their breakfast.
11. Right now, if you can, please.
12. And if you won’t give them their breakfast right at that moment, they will make it very uncomfortable for you.
13. Some may even give you quite the view to wake up to. Or, NOT.
14. Or seem a bit threatening.
15. And we all know, sooner or later, our kitties do end up getting whatever they want!
Because who needs sleep anyway?! Not a cat owner! Share with friends!
(h/t: happycatsonline )