15+ Of The Best “I Don’t Own A Cat” Moments That Have Ever Happened To Humans
Have you ever been woken up by strange noises downstairs? Heard an unfamiliar meowing sound outside your window? Oh, it’s just a cat you say but…wait you don’t have a cat? Well we are breaking the news to you, now you do.
If you thought that it’s hoomans who choose their fluffy companions, you’ve couldn’t have been more wrong. Cats are known to have their own unique ways of doing things and don’t even get us started on cat logic. Picking their masters (or servants) for this matter is no exception. Some charm their way into adoption through gentle purring and the disarming power of the Puss in Boots eye stare. Others… well, trespass and stake their claim to your household.
1. “My Parents Started Feeding A Stray Kitten A Couple Weeks Ago. This Was Their Front Porch Today”
2. “Not My Dog, Not My Cat, But They Come To My House And Sit Like This Every Day…”
3. “This Little Guy Showed Up On My Brother’s Farm One Day. My Brother Took Him To The Vet, And His 10 Year Old Daughter Told Him All She Wanted Was This Guy For Her Christmas, She Wanted No Presents Any More But This Guy… Meet Popeye”
4. “So I Walked Into The Kitchen At 5:30am And Saw This In The Sink… This Is Not My Cat..”
5. “Had My Window Open To Have A Smoke When I Suddenly Heard Meowing… Turned Around To See This Guy”
6. “Woke Up This Morning To This…
7. “Found This Little Guy Squeaking In My Back Yard”
8. “There Has Been A Stray Cat Outside Of My House Since Summer. Today We Decided To Let Him Inside To Stay Warm And A Few Hours Later We Found Him Like This!”
9. “This Guy Showed Up At My Back Door Last Night, I Guess I Own A Cat Now
10. “Was Woken Up At 2.45 This Morning By This Asshole… I Don’t Own A Cat… Is This How You Get A Cat?”