13 Things You Knew All Too Well If You Grew Up With A Cat
If you grew up with a cat, you know that life was a little different. A little more challenging, never dull, always overly exciting. But, at the end of the day, could you imagine your life any other way? Probably not…
1. Situational awareness was key, since you were in constant danger of a cat attack.
2. Once you realized your doll houses and doll clothes were cat-sized, you did not waste any time tucking your cats in bed and dressing them up.
4. Early on, you discovered the joy of sharing.
5. You wisely became adept at guarding your food from prying paws.
6. Lowered expectations were a reality when it came to your cat’s affection.
7. Unless it was their idea.