12 Cats That Are Your Spirit Animals
Do you feel like no one understands you? When you have problems, you can’t find anyone to talk to. And, when you’re feeling lonely, you can’t seem to shake it off no matter who visits. That’s until your cat(s) steps in. They just get you. They are the cat version of you. They know how to solve your problems, and make all your worries disappear. They are your spirit animal. Just pay close attention to their behavior. You’ll be amazed at how much your cat resembles your behaviors, and mannerisms. The good, the bad, and the ugly….
1. You try to study. You really do. But every time you sit down with your textbook, the same thing happens…
Staying awake is hard.
2. Sometimes you can’t even make it to the bed.
So you end up sleeping with half your body on the mattress and half dangling off the side.
3. Your friends know what happens as soon as you get in a car.
The engine is like a gentle rocking chair playing the lullabies of your dreams.
4. You’re not always one for socializing.
It’s just that sleeping is infinitely better than any social gathering could ever be, ya know?
5. Domestic tasks feel like punishment.
You push off your responsibilities until the laundry is piled to the ceiling, the dishes teetering off of the counter, and the dust bunnies overtaking your stuffed bunnies.
6. And this is how you react when there are dishes to wash.
7. Lucky for you, you’re not picky about where you like to take your naps.
Any nook will do.
“Leave this box here. I might need it someday.”
9. And more than once, you have woken up in a strange place with no recollection of how you got there in the first place.
At least you got a good nap in!
10. If you really think about it, sleeping is a responsibility, too. And you excel at it.
They’re always saying people need to prioritize their sleep. You’ve been doing that for years.
11. You may not be rich, but your napping talent has made you the envy of all your friends (and enemies, frenemies, strangers admiring your ability to fall fast asleep on the train, etc.).
12. And, of course, there’s the question you’ve been asked a million times: “How do you do it?!”
Who needs a shrink, when you have a cat?! Share with friends!
(h/t: Buzzfeed )