10 Terrible Cat Jokes That Are So Bad They’re Good
All of us could use a good laugh here and there. We couldn’t think of a better way to do that than with some cat jokes. Cats can simply be hilarious at almost everything they do. Naturally, these cats won’t be purrticularly impressed with our cat jokes.
It might be that they are kinda cheesy and kinda…terrible. In fact they are so bad they actually make you giggle a bit so where’s the harm in that? Enjoy.
1. One of my neighbors owns several cats. On a recent visit, she introduced them to me: “That’s Astrophe, that’s Erpillar, that’s Aract, that’s Alogue.”
“Where on earth did you get such unusual names?” I asked. “Oh, those are their last names,” she explained. “Their first names are Cat.”
2. What do you call a cat in a station wagon?
3. What’s the unluckiest kind of cat to have?
Why, a catastrophe, of course!
4. A man in a movie theater notices what looks like a cat sitting next to him.
“Are you a cat?” asked the man, surprised. “Yes,” the cat replied. “What are you doing at the movies??” the man asked. “Well,” said the cat. “I liked the book.”
5. Since my cat is getting old, I’m gonna start calling him by a new name…
6. My kitten was having trouble watching her Blu-Ray.
Turns out she just had the movie on paws.
7. How is cat food sold?
Usually pur can.
8. What did the cat say when he lost all his money?
9. What is a French cat’s favorite pudding?
10. What is cleverer than a talking cat?
A spelling bee!